Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
It's fun and it's free
Premier’s Active April is a fun and free way to get healthy and active. Registered participants receive a range of special offers including a pass to visit any participating YMCA managed centre.
YMCA Victoria is proud to partner with the State Government again in this exciting initiative and help more Victorians enjoy the powerful benefits of physical activity.
Just by registering you will receive these special offers*:
The fun doesn’t stop there!
Throughout the month, you will be able to use an online Activity Tracker to log your daily activity and track your progress. Plus, you can create and join teams, compare the progress of team members, and discover events near you.
YMCA members will also go into the draw to win a number of exclusive prizes.
Premier’s Active April runs from 1 April and concludes on 30 April 2015. You can register online at www.activeapril.vic.gov.au
* Terms & conditions also apply to all Premier's Active April competitions and prizes.
YMCA 10 Visit Pass Card Terms and Conditions
- Each individual that registers for 2015 Premier’s Active April receives a 10-visit pass to attend one of the participating YMCA centres across Victoria.
- One visit will be redeemed each time an individual visits the YMCA centre.
- Only 10 visits can be redeemed per individual.
- Visit passes are valid at any participating YMCA managed centre listed below. Passes can only be redeemed at one centre.
- The 10 visit passes are valid for use between 1 April 2015 and 30 April 2015. Any remaining visits will expire at the conclusion of Active April on 30 April 2015.
- Please refer to the participating YMCA managed centre you wish to attend for specific conditions of use within the centre.
- Offer valid between 1 April and 30 April 2015.
List of participating YMCAs