Run by the Victorian Government as part of its ongoing commitment to boost participation in physical activity, Premier’s Active April provides a great opportunity for all Victorians to get healthy and enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle.
YMCA Victoria is a proud community partner of this exciting initiative as it inspires Victorians to live healthier and happier lives and enjoy the powerful benefits of physical activity.
What is it?
Premier’s Active April is a 30 x 30 Challenge. All Victorians are encouraged to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April.
The Premier’s Active April officially starts on Tuesday 1 April 2014 and concludes on Wednesday 30 April 2014.
It's fun and it's free
Premier’s Active April is a fun and free way to get healthy and active. Registered participants will receive:
- 10 free visits to any participating YMCA-managed centre (see below for participating YMCAs).
- 15% off at Rebel Sport.
- One free child pass to National Sports Museum and MCG Tour.
- One free child pass to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium.
- One free hour of tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve.
- Weekly tips on getting active and eating healthy food.
- The opportunity to win heaps of great prizes.
- Access to a new app developed to help track activity.
YMCA members will also exclusively go into the draw to win $500 Rebel Sport vouchers.
How to register
Individuals can register online at www.activeapril.vic.gov.au.
Terms and conditions
- Each individual who registers for the Premier’s Active April receives a 10 visit pass to attend one of the participating YMCA centres across Victoria.
- One visit will be redeemed each time an individual visits the YMCA Centre.
- Only 10 visits can be redeemed per individual.
- Visit passes are valid at any participating YMCA managed centre listed below. Passes can only be redeemed at one centre.
- The 10 visit passes are valid for use between 1 April 2014 and 30 April 2014. Any remaining visits will expire at the conclusion of Active April on 30 April 2013.
- Please refer to the participating YMCA managed centre you wish to attend for specific conditions of use within the centre.
- Offer expires 30 April 2014.
Participating YMCA centres
- Ararat Aquatic and Recreation Centre
- Ascot Vale Leisure Centre
- Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre
- Ballarat Aquatic Centre
- Bendigo YMCA
- Balwyn Leisure Centre
- Benalla Aquatic Centre
- Boroondara Sports Complex
- Cardinia Life
- Carlton Baths
- Casey ARC
- Casey RACE
- Caulfield Recreation Centre
- Coburg Leisure Centre
- Deakin YMCA Burwood
- Deakin YMCA Geelong
- YMCA Derrimut Health & Aquatic Centre
- Diamond Creek Community Centre
- Eltham Leisure Centre
- Endeavour Hills Leisure Centre
- Fawkner Leisure Centre
- Horsham Aquatic Centre
- Kensington Community Recreation Centre
- Kew Recreation Centre
- Knox Leisureworks
- Macleod Recreation and Fitness Centre
- Mill Park Leisure Centre
- North Melbourne Community Centre
- Northcote Aquatic & Recreation Centre
- Numurkah Aquatic Centre
- Peter Krenz Leisure Centre YMCA
- Phillip Island Leisure Centre
- Portland Leisure and Aquatic Centre YMCA
- RecWest Braybrook
- RecWest Footscray
- Riverslide Skate Park
- South Gippsland SPLASH
- Wangaratta Indoor Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Warragul Leisure Centre
- Werribee Sports & Fitness Centre
- Wodonga Sports & Leisure Centre
- Wonthaggi Aquatic and Leisure Centre
- YMCA Docklands on Collins
- YMCA Docklands Victoria Point
- YMCA Somerville Health & Aquatic Centre